Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL

Go down 

WHO WILL WIN THE CUP
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (Dadorge)
**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL I_vote_lcap33%**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
DETROIT REDWINGS (The Rocket QC)
**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL I_vote_lcap67%**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Seattle Rainz

Seattle Rainz

**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL Empty
PostSubject: **SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL   **SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm

CONGRAGULATIONS TO ROCKET AND DORG FOR ADVANCING TO THE SLAPSHOTZ STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL. This is the best of the best....These two guys did alot of work to get here and stuck it through to the very end! If any of the SLAPSHOTZ members Deserve to be here its these two guys.

Representing the Eastern Confrence Is The Philadelphia Flyers played by Dadorge with a regular season record of 23 Wins 5 losses and 1 OT loss...47 total points and a 81 win%...125 GF and only 56 GA with just a hand full of simed games ...His playoff record consists of 12 wins.. 4 losses and 1 OT loss..25 playoff points and a w% of 70.6...Jeff Carter Being the playoff leader had a amazing 15pts 7 goals and 8 assists...No wonder why this guy is here GL Dorg we wish you the best!

Now moving on to the Western Confrence Champions The Detroit Redwings..lead by the Rocket is one of the most active players in the SLAPSHOTZ family.Rocket lead his team in the regular season record of 19 wins 5 losses and 5 OT losses...43pts and a 74.1 win% ... 97 GF and 88 GA and yet again only a small amount of simed games..Moving on to the Playoffs Pavel Datsyuk the teams leading center didn't miss a game and ended up with 27 points .Pavel scored 15 goals and had 12 assists.The playoffs consisted of 12 wins 2 losses and 1 OT loss... 25 total points and a win% of 80.......70GF and 41 GA...We All wish you the Best as well And GL In the final

Last edited by Seattle Rainz on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seattle Rainz

Seattle Rainz

**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL Empty
PostSubject: DETROIT REDWINGS / PHILADELPHIA FLYERS   **SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 pm

SLAPSHOTZ STANLEY CUP FINAL

DETROIT REDWINGS (The Rocket QC) / PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (Dadorge)

DET 3 -vs- PHI 4
DET 3 -vs- PHI 1
DET 0 @ PHI 2
DET 4 @ PHI 3
DET 3 -vs- PHI 1
DET 0 @ PHI 4
DET 3-vs- PHI 2 (DOUBLE OT)

The Rocket QC CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE SLAPSHOTZ STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!
Back to top Go down

**SLAPSHOTZ** STANLEY CUP PLAYOFF FINAL
Page 1 of 1